CIN CIN is a full service studio working in the fields of motion, print and web design. Because we believe that design improves life in many ways, our goal is to provide sophisticated solutions for both clients and collaborators. Our work as well as our way of working should make a meaningful contribution to society and contemporary culture.
Driven by this holistic mindset, we develop custom concepts for each project, taking into account the specific demands of today’s communication and its different media channels. We pay close attention to upcoming trends and the cultural landscape around us. Therefore we enjoy the prolific exchange with different disciplines to push back the boundaries of our profession.
JASMIN ROTH was a trained communication designer and STEPHAN GÖSCHL a student of architecture when they met studying graphic design (Prof. Oliver Kartak) at the University of Applied Arts in Vienna. For more than ten years, since their early academic projects, they have developed an ongoing creative collaboration that has lasted beyond their diplomas and eventually led to the founding of their multidisciplinary studio CIN CIN in 2015.
PRESS & CONTRIBUTIONS
- “Sehen und gesehen werden: Branding für brandneues Netzhaut Ton Film Festival”, PAGE, by Sabine Danek
- “Donau by Cin Cin Captivates In Five Languages & Minimal Design”, Design&Paper
- “Agenturporträt: CIN CIN”, PAGE, by Sabine Danek
- “Projekte / Lieblinge: ImPulsTanz”, novum – World of Graphic Design 07/2020
- “Die CIN CINs”, C/O Vienna Magazine, by Antje Mayer-Salvi
- “Museum in Motion”, MAK Blog
- “Rebranding einer Festival-Insitution”, designaustria Mitteilungen 1/2020
- “Wiener Indie-Magazin”, designaustria Mitteilungen 02/2019
- “Creative Industries Austria: Cin Cin, Vienna im Porträt”, The Gap, by Catherine Hazotte
- “Designen, denken, tun – über Grenzen hinaus”, Die Presse “Design 2016”, by Elke Jauk-Offner
KEYNOTES, DISCUSSIONS & WORKSHOPS
DOWNLOAD PRESS IMAGES